ternYpe Press Office
Media coordination: email@example.com
International Media: Dafina Savic, +48 663335295
Polish Media: Artur Jaworski, +48 881233199
Media accreditation ( Media guidelines)
All media and journalists wishing to take part and cover the Roma Genocide Remembrance Initiative are required to be granted an official accreditation from ternYpe International Roma Youth Network. Please note that media and journalists from partner organizations are also required to obtain an official accreditation. The accreditation will be granted based on the following conditions:
1. Registration for press pass: Provide by 27.07.2014 the following information: Name of media outlet or producing company, contact person, email, phone, intention of usage and publication, days present during the event, additional requests, and agreement to the conditions listed below.
2. Attendance of media briefing: A mandatory media briefing takes place on 30.07.2014 in the afternoon, time to be confirmed. Media that are not able to attend the mandatory meeting are required to consult the media coordinator to schedule an individual briefing. Daily briefings will be offered on voluntary basis every morning.
3. General coverage permission: Accredited media will be given access to all programmed activities and events of the Roma Genocide Remembrance Initiative.
4. Respect rights of individuals: Media must respect the general rights of individuals of their own image; thus, are required to receive consent directly from participants and experts. Interviews of survivors and eye-witnesses require a previous consultation and coordination with the media coordinator.
5. Additional requests: Additional requests have to be directed to the media coordinator in time.
6. Recognition of Initiative and Organizers: All published material about the event must include the official title “Roma Genocide Remembrance Initiative 2014”, as well as the main organizer “ternYpe International Roma Youth Network”. The usage of the official logo may be requested from the media coordinator.
7. Distribution: All media are required to provide a copy of their published materials to the ternYpe media coordinator within one month after publication.
8. Revocation of agreement: A failure to respect the conditions will allow ternYpe to revoke previously granted accreditation rights.
Accreditation for 2 August events in Auschwitz-Birkenau
1. General Accreditation for media:
The general accreditation issued by ternYpe International Roma Youth Network will give access to ceremonies, events and related acts of remembrance on August 2, 2014 in the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum in Oświęcim. ternYpe provides the list of accredited media to the Auschwitz Museum press office prior to the event, which will ensure to avoid any complications with the security services of the Museum. Large camera crews are specifically requested to consult the media coordinator in order to access the Museum grounds and facilities.
2. Permission for documentary film shooting
Producers of documentary films are requested to apply for special accreditation to access to the grounds and structures of The Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum. Please contact the media coordinator at least 7 days prior to the event for further information.
3. General conditions of the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum
The Producer declares and pledges that no part of footage shall be used to make a film which content shall be contradictory to historical truth, injures a good reputation of the victims of the Auschwitz concentration camp or the site.